Where do I pay my taxes?
Taxes are collected for the City of Kings Mountain by the Cleveland County Tax Office at 704-484-4843, and by the Gaston County Tax Office at 704-866-3158. Please contact these offices for further questions.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my taxes?
2. What is a fiscal year?
3. Does the city get audited?