Lake water level is slowly rising and somewhat hampered because of the lack of rainfall (none this month). Several boat ramps are now open. We are able to release less of the inflow now. Today (5-26-15) the lake level is 2’ 4” below full pond. We have finished repairs on the dam.
BOAT AT YOUR OWN RISK! BOAT SAFELY!
Moss Lake Staff
Lake Resource Assistant
Moss Lake Clerk
Boat Ramp Hours
Main Park Boat Ramp
- Open 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
New Camp Creek Church Road Boat Ramp
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Daylight Savings Time.
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during non Daylight Savings Time.
- Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- We only accept Cash or Personal Check.
Downloads (all files are Adobe .pdf files)
Moss Lake Downloadable Brochure
Moss Lake Map
* A laminated, color lake map created from 2010 aerial photography, 30” x 16”, is available at the John H. Moss Reservoir office for a charge of $6.00. 704-482-7926.
Moss Lake Campground Map
Moss Lake Fee Schedule
Moss Lake Camping Rules
View or print the Moss Lake Calendar of Events
*No Calendar Currently Available
Main Entrance Sign
Moss Lake Office
Kings Mountain Police on Moss Lake