Lake water level has risen to the point it is flowing down the spillway. This is due to the recent rainfall. All boat ramps are now open. We have finished repairs on the dam. Note that the water treatment plant expansion is in progress and construction workers will be seen on the dam working on the raw water intakes. BOAT SAFELY!
Moss Lake Staff
Lake Resource Assistant
Moss Lake Clerk
Boat Ramp Hours
Main Park Boat Ramp
- Open 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
New Camp Creek Church Road Boat Ramp
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Daylight Savings Time.
- Open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during non Daylight Savings Time.
- Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- We only accept Cash or Personal Check.
Downloads (all files are Adobe .pdf files)
Moss Lake Downloadable Brochure
Moss Lake Map
* A laminated, color lake map created from 2010 aerial photography, 30” x 16”, is available at the John H. Moss Reservoir office for a charge of $6.00. 704-482-7926.
Moss Lake Campground Map
Moss Lake Fee Schedule
Moss Lake Camping Rules
View or print the Moss Lake Calendar of Events
*No Calendar Currently Available
Main Entrance Sign
Moss Lake Office
Kings Mountain Police on Moss Lake